I just can't seem to escape the drama. I was in tears this morning because I am so overwhelmed. I...
Ok I am doing this more for me cuz I have lists way too many places, and this is to keep track of what I need to do. God forbid the iPhone ever went missing, I would fall apart lol. Nidhal, thanks for the idea!
Ok so, here goes.
2) Assemble programs. Figure out a way to fancify programs a touch.
3) Compose seating plan and print - possibly mounted on pretty purple cardstock? Do I want place cards or do I want to scrap them? Make decision and stick with it lol. Stickers ordered from eBay YAY! Can have tables and place cards organized!
4) Buy the rest of the BM gifts
5) Call Dj re: ceremony music. Compose ceremony playlist. Discuss with DJ different specialty songs/dedications.
6) Obtain memorial table pictures
7) Find cake plates
8) One more ring bearer outfit
9) Order cheques from bank.
10) Plan menu for mehendi with mom and girls and for family BBQ with hubsy, Dad, bro.
11) Write out list of speeches, dedications, shout-outs for MCs.
12) Assign hostess duties - helping people be seated, calling tables for dinner (hostess or coordinators?)
13) Indianize flower girl - bangles or tikka for her hair
14) Pick up my wedding band/e-ring
15) Obtain outfit from designer
16) Jewelery - On its way thanks to CAMMY!!! (camyam73)
17) Ring bearer and flower girl gifts
18) Assemble favours.
1) One more facial.
3) White strips
4) Water water and more water
5) Mani/pedi appointment for Friday before wedding