~Our Renewals~ I STILL DO- DO I STILL Updated: I changed the outside card to ivory and fu...
So it seems that everything is falling into place. I ordered the invites, found a minister and am in the midst of signing a contract, found a salon/make up artist, booked the nail salon, have the dress, the veil, venue, menu, and the groom. I still have yet a few hundred things I need to do. For example;
- Create a card box
- Put the Invitations together and mail them out
- Start the seating chart
- Make sure the girls get their dresses/accessories
- Purchase favors
- Complete programs/direction cards
- Purchase shoes, bag, etc.
- Get the dress fitted and hemmed (David’s)
- Get the cake
- Pay for the flowers
- Confirm date with photographer/videographer
- Create the fan for the day outline
- Pick up the wedding bands and have them engraved
For now that all I can think of for now I’m sure I will have other things to do. It seems like my list is getting longer – in lie of shorter (weird)