~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Tomorrow is my man's birthday!
This is what I have planned for him:
1. I will record my daughter's performance that he will miss because he has to work. He never misses a performance, it's the first time. :-(
2. While he is at work, 3 dozen roses will be delivered to him. (I sogned up for 1800floewrs.com, and they have a buy 18 roses get 18 free deal along with free handling right now. Jump on it ladies!)
3. We will take him to dinner at either Outback or Logan's
4. I am planning on making him a dump cake
5. He will get his Tennessee Titans watch from my daughter and me.
6. Chocolate covered strawberries and wine
7. That's not your business! Let's just say that I have a special outfit just for him. ;-)
Wish me luck, ladies.
Feel free to drop me a couple of ideas. I could use them to not be so predictable.
So he got the flowers while he was at work. When I showed up, everyone just kept commenting on the flowers. Even though they gave him a cake at work, I am still going to let my daughter help make a cake for him. Ours will be filled with love! He loved the watch. I am planning on him being home and getting ready for dinner in about 3 hours, so I will make a post tomorrow on how the rest of the plans go. Have a great day!