~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
Between the toasts, the dancing & the eating, I can honestly say that this game is one of the highlights that we're going to incorporate that I REALLY am so excited about!!
I first heard about playing this at the reception from a fellow blogger, & she mentioned that it was the funniest part of their evening. They enjoyed it, as well as their guests. Here are just a few questions that was shared with me, that we will be using:
* When you began dating, who made the first move?
* Who was the first to say "I love you"?
* Who is the better kisser?
* Right now, who has more money on him/her?
* Who has the crazier family?
* Who is a better cook?
* Assuming it hasn't already happened, who will be the first to pass gas in front of the other person?
* Who will be the first to fall asleep tonight?
* Who is the bigger flirt?
* Right now, who do love most in the world?
To answer, each of us will hold up in the air something representing the bride or groom-whichever applies best to the answer. For us, it may be a shoe, or Im thinking of making a little sign for "bride" & "groom".