Been busting my bum more and more in the gym, and Im down 3 more pounds. On my clean foods diet, ...
Allright so much has been going on the last two weeks, I feel like we have made so much progress, yet we havent. I'm not too sure how that works but thats how it feels.
First- Out With the Old In With the New.
1. New Wedding Day Shoes & Sandals- Shoes Besty Johnson Fuschia Heels, and some clearance bling sandals from Marshalls. (My BeBe pumps will be for Bachelorette Party!!)
2. New Invitations- Returned the old ones and got better ones at Michaels with the 50% off coupon.
Things we have done.
1. We made our first trip to Dowtown Los Angeles Flower District to finalize our decor. We got all the pricing and vendors squared away, more details to come. We also got the supplies for my first DIY projects, my flower girls pomanders.
2. We finalized our caterer and rental company, all in one. More details to come here as well.
3. I ORDERED MY DRESS ,LET ME SAY IT AGAIN,I ORDERED MY DRESS. The same day I got my first make-up and hair trial and loved it, so I booked that as well. Photos to come!!
Things to do.
1. Make Pomaders and ship out to flower girls and invitation to be in wedding.
2. Order ring bearer pillow to ship to him as invitation.
3. Family engagement photoshoot.
4. Meet and decide on videographer.
5. Close escrow on new house.
6. Work on photo slide-show, as suprise to FH.
7. Order supplies for card box.
8. Make hair accessories/ flower & birdcage veil.
Needless to say a lot of good posts are coming up. This is the only picture I had readily available. Sooo excited things are moving!