~Our Renewals~ Hey my WBC family! I've been a little hush- hush lately. Our 14th wedding ann...
1. Spend some time really talking with your DJ about song choices. mine did not do what I asked at all!!!
2. Have you music picks done way in advance in the format your DJ need them in.
3. Make your reception longer!!!!!! I wish we would have went for the extra hour. We only go about a half hour to dance because it took so long to hit all the tables and talk to everyone. Picture took awhile too.
4. I was so happy that I kept the bidal party kinds small, four on each side was plenty of people to keep track of.
5. If you have a slideshow..maek sure you watch the WHOLE thing on their projector system. We showed the wrong version on accidnet it had tons of doubel pictures and was all screwed up
6. ENJOY!! These are all such small things, but I thought I'd share where I hit small snags along the way. in the moment, none of it matters, you're on cloud nine!!!